Data: 28-03-2012

De: Avaliação 1º intercâmbio

Assunto: Relatório redigido pela escola Lituana

The evaluation is based on the answers of 22 pupils (the participants of this meeting) from 6 countries: Spain, Italy, Portugal, Turkey, Czech Rep. and Poland.

1. What did you learn about the Lithuanian culture and lifestyle during the period of your stay in his/her home?

The pupils – participants of this project meeting - think that Lithuanian people are kind, nice, respectful, honest, generous, friendly, tidy, funny, and attentive; they tried to be like family. Everyone can be a friend in spite of the different culture.
Lithuanian people follow the world’s news. They love sports very much and they are crazy about basketball; basketball is more popular than football.
The pupils learnt about Lithuanian school system, they think that the Lithuanian pupils study much, many people can talk Russian.
Lithuanians eat much and whenever they want, they eat many potatoes, many vegetables, food is delicious.
In some places the pupils had to take off their shoes and this fact was very interesting to them.

2. Did this experience help you improve your communication skills in the foreign language? Explain how it did or why it did not.

The pupils think that the meeting itself and living in the families helped them to improve their communication skills, pronunciation, enriched the vocabulary, because at first it was difficult for some of them to speak English, they had to use gestures. But they had to speak English all the time and Lithuanian pupils helped them a lot.

3. How relevant was the programme of this meeting to the development of our project “Photography as a Pedagogical Tool? Evaluate from 1 to 10.

The meeting was relevant, 9.

Some pupils think, that the program was important, the meeting was nice, as they met many new people, made friends with the pupils from other countries, “learnt a lot of things about new cultures”.

Some pupils did not express themselves very clearly, maybe because they did not know the words.

4. What did you like most about this exchange and why? Evaluate the exchange from 1 to 10.

The pupils liked the trip to the capital of Lithuania – Vilnius and the ancient town Trakai (architecture, museum, and people). They liked to meet new people, culture.
They enjoyed free time, sports competitions, life in the families, hospitality, the organization of the meeting, sightseeing.

Evaluation 9 / 10.

5. What would you add or change to the programme of this exchange? Why?

Most pupils decided that everything was perfect, but some would like to have more activities or workshops, more trips, more time to stay together. Some pupils would like such project meetings to be longer, “not only 5 days”.

6. Write an essay
a) highlighting the most relevant activities, the materials, the organisation of the exchange, contents covered and your stay at your host family
b) giving your personal opinion on that experience. (Write on the back of the sheet, please)

Most pupils did not write an essay, maybe it was too difficult for them. I want to quote some opinions:
“I think that this experience in Lithuania was just perfect. I will always remember this country and the beautiful people”. (Portugal)

“I think that the family is very friendly, so I feel good with them”. (Italy)

“I think that all have been good. I did not have problems and I liked very much the family I stayed with” (Italy)

“That experience was really great!” (Poland)

“I want to stay more days in Lithuania” (Spain)

Novo comentário